Blog Background

Voting

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Safe

I made it safely yesterday. To be quite honest it has been a lot to take in. I'm still processing through a lot, but was gently reminded that God is STILL (and always will be) God no matter where I go. I will share more from my thoughts upon yesterday's arrival at a later time. Right now I'm just happy to have an internet connection. Prayers in the meanwhile. There is a great need and the willingness of many to fill the need the orphanage has at this time, however the difficulty still remains being able to send the materials. Please pray for God to move miraculously and enable their needs to be met. Thank you for your prayers for Isaiah. He will be returning to the orphanage Tuesday. There is another baby, a six month old, who had a fever last night, but I believe the fever is going down. I love you all. Thank you for your continual prayers for Shae and I as she makes her transition and as I serve the Lord the best I can.

2 comments:

  1. I know that we can not comprehend how blessed we are in america. You are seeing first hand that we serve a God that is God of the world and not just OUR OWN PERSONAL GOD. I am praying for you and the all the people who God is using to be a blessing and to share His love and salvation. Keep me posted on anything that I may be an assitance in. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Micki! I will try to call you because Shae wanted to connect with you and figure out the ongoing aid. However, I've not yet been able to get my phone working properly. Will try to call you tomorrow or the next day.

    ReplyDelete