Blog Background

Voting

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Trip to Haiti

Many thanks to those of you who have been supporting me, especially those who have offered many prayers, donations and well wishes. I will be in Haiti for 12 days. You can follow me by subscribing to this blog for updates and prayer requests. I do have two specific ones. Two of the children at the orphanage have been running fevers of over 100 degrees. One of them, has been diagnosed with typhoid/malaria, the other is undiagnosed at this time. Please pray for them that God would send his miraculous hand to cause the fever to flee and bring his healing to their little bodies. (Matthew 8:14-15) Pray against any and all spirits of fear and anxiety they may be entertaining without knowing it and pray that the love of God would flood their hearts and that they will experience His presence.

Well, that's all for now. I'm sure I'll have much to share. Please stay tuned...

Dorian

9 comments:

  1. So proud of you Dorian. Give all those beautiful babies a kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorian i will be praying 4 those two children and i am also praying for u and the team of people God has blessed to help. keep me posted on specific things i can do to help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to follow along. I will be praying for sure and love u all very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, my friend! Can't wait to follow along as you share the love of Christ to the people of Haiti. Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dorian how are things going so far i am continuing to pray for you and the people in Hati

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if you received my comment from a few days ago or not. I notice it doesn't show with the comments above. But I said I would send prayers to God for you and the kids. Looking forward to talking to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Girl! I've been following u on the blog. Glad 2 hear how things are going. U R in my prayers.Take care oh and "don't forget to comb your hair" :-). Love ya! B safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey lady! Looking forward to reading about your experience. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete