Blog Background

Voting

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Leaving this Morning

I cried. I did. For those who know me, I know that doesn't take a lot. But, actually I have done a pretty good job of NOT crying. It is the funniest or perhaps the most surprising thing, but I didn't want to go. That's such a loaded statement. There were so many thoughts that were passing through my mind. Life here is a lot less complicated and I still feel like there's so much more...more I could have done, different ways in which God could use me. Things seem undone, or unfinished. But even that doesn't quite fully articulate how I felt. I wonder exactly what is to come. This scripture has been a great source of comfort for the past few hours. May it continue to be for the rest of my days...

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment