Blog Background

Voting

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Les Etats Unis

Okay. First, let me pause to PRAISE GOD for a safe return with no issue. That's amazing. I know it. I don't want to miss out on all the little ways God is reminding me that HE is with me. It's still hard. I still want to cry. I have already cried. I don't know what God has done in my heart, but it is turned toward Haiti. HE's helping me though. And even when my natural tendency is to back away from all the feelings and emotions I'm experiencing right now, something my friend warned me could/would happen, I know that HE will help me get through it. Thank you for your prayers. Continue to stay tuned as I will be posting additional pictures and commentaries/stories from Haiti.

With much love,
Dorian

No comments:

Post a Comment